Dr. Krause offers a full array of Cosmetic and General Dentistry services for adults and children to help restore and maintain beautiful, healthy, and functional teeth and gums. His years of training and experience include Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Crowns/Bridges, Dental Implants, Tooth colored fillings, Dental Hygiene services, Full Mouth Restoration, Full and Partial Dentures, and other General Dental procedures.
Please call us to discuss your questions about specific services. (714) 997-5495
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Treatment Options
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
- Why Our Office Uses BioHorizons Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Pediatric DentistryDr. Krause utilizes top quality composite resin materials for beautiful, natural looking fillings. He prefers not to offer the "Amalgam", or dark, silver colored fillings any longer due to the health controvery over their safety and the patient preference for a more natural looking appearance.
It's never too early to start taking care of young teeth! Unless there is a specific concern or problem noted, children should begin regular, professional, preventive care and maintenance before the age of 5 years. It not only can recognize possible problems early on, but can also start them off with positive dental experiences and education about the importance of caring for their teeth. Dr. Krause loves interacting with children and he has many pediatric patients.